Regular Admission: $2, Children under 2: Free, Outside cooler: $10
- Diving Board
- Men's Restroom and Shower
- Water Slide
- Water Umbrella
- Women's Restroom and Shower
- Zero depth entry
NOTE: **Hillcrest Community Pool will be hosting our lifeguard training most of the day. It will still be open with limited space. Admission is discounted to $1 for everyone and it will be open 2 hours later, until 7 p.m. May 27-28.**
Features zero-depth entry, canoe slide, diving board, grassy areas, shade structures, picnic area, restrooms/showers and concessions.
Rules & Policies
Note: Children ages 10 & under must be accompanied by an adult.
General Admission Passes:
- Allows a youth or adult admission into the aquatic center or pool to swim during public hours.
- Available for purchase at any aquatic facility/pool, the Administration Office at Lake Shawnee or Shawnee North Community Center.
- There is no expiration date and they are not exclusive to a single individual.
Swim Lesson Information/Sign Up
Aquatic Fitness Classes
For additional information and scheduling please visit Shockwave Aqua Fitness's website or contact Sharlie Peterson.
Shockwave Aqua Fitness Website
Aquatic Fitness Punch Pass Refunds
Starting 2023, fitness classes will be ran exclusively by Shockwave Aqua Fitness. Shawnee County fitness passes will no longer be accepted for entry or sign up of Shockwave Aqua Fitness ran classes or events. Owners of Shawnee County fitness passes can receive refunds for their unused Shawnee County fitness passes by submitting their unused passes with a refund form. See the attached PDF below for more information.
Shawnee County Fitness Pass Refund Letter
Hillcrest Pool is also available for after hour rentals. You can reserve the pool in the online catalog by clicking here.