Camp Forms

Camp registration for 2021 Summer Camps begins March 2, 2021. Camp descriptions and required EMR Forms are below.


Back to Nature - Big Gage Shelter

Camp Connections Lake - Lake Shawnee

Camp Connections North - Shawnee North Community Park

Passport to Adventure - Crestview Shelter

Civitan - Gage Park Civitan Camp

Fun Zone - Central Park/Oakland Community Center


Paperwork for campers is required by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment for each child to attend camp. Parents need to fill out the camp registration form, KDHE Child Health History, and KDHE Authorization for Emergency Medical Care forms and turn them in before the first day of camp. (For the correct form, please choose the specific camp your child will be attending.)

Registration Forms

Camp registration form
Civitan Camp registration form
Fun Zone registration form
All camps health history form

Emergency Medical Record Forms

Back to Nature EMR Form
Camp Connections Lake EMR Form
Camp Connections North EMR Form
Passport to Adventure
Fun Zone