Registration begins March 3, 2020. Registrations will be taken until camps are full.
When School Is out Camp Is in!
Are you looking for a well-supervised and safe environment for your children this summer? We offer a variety of fun-filled, interactive and educational summer camps. The days are busy with:
- Exploring Nature
- Field Trips
- Special Events
- And More
Campers will learn new skills, develop friendships and have an exciting summer.
Registration for all camps begins Tuesday, March 3. Weekly fee: $110. A $20 non-refundable/non-transferable registration fee per week is due at the time of registration. Weekly balance is due 10 days prior to each camp week. Please read our refund policy (PDF).
Visit Shawnee County Parks and Recreation Summer Camps page to register online.
Camp Forms & Registration Information
- 2020 Camp Registration Form
- All Camps Child Health History Form
- Fun Zone Registration Form
- EMR Form -- Back to Nature Camp
- EMR Form -- Civitan Camp
- EMR Form -- Camp Connections Lake
- EMR Form -- Camp Connections North
- EMR Form -- Fun Zone
- EMR Form -- Passport to Adventure
Campers Daily Checklist
- Camper name marked on all belongings
- Lunch and drink in a cooler with a cool pack
- Reusable water bottle
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Swimsuit and towel