Blaisdell Family Aquatic Center
Age 13+: $7, Age 2-12: $6, 2 and Under: Free, Outside cooler: $10
- ADA Accessible
- Diving Board
- Family Changing Room
- Locker Rooms
- Lounge Chairs
- Patio Tables
- Shower Facilities
- Water Slide
- Zero depth entry
Located in the center of Gage Park. Features include a 50-meter pool with 1, 3 and 5-meter diving, zero depth entry, 4 water slides, bucket feature, shade structures, picnic areas, party room and more.
- Blaisdell Family Aquatic Center will be closed June 2nd-4th for the annual 2023 Topeka Swim Association Beach Bash swim meet.
Rules & Policies
- Children age 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pool Rules
- Slide Rules: Drop Slides, Family Slide, McDonald Slide
- Weather Policy (PDF)
General Admission Passes:
- Allows a youth or adult admission into the aquatic center or pool to swim during public hours.
- Available for purchase at any aquatic facility/pool , the Administration Office at Lake Shawnee, or Shawnee North Community Center.
- There is no expiration date and they are not exclusive to a single individual.
Swim Lesson/Dive Class Information/Sign Up
Swim Lessons/Dive Classes 2023
Aquatic Fitness Classes
For additional information and scheduling please visit Shockwave Aqua Fitness's website or contact Sharlie Peterson.
Shockwave Aqua Fitness Website
Aquatic Fitness Punch Pass Refunds
Starting 2023, fitness classes will be ran exclusively by Shockwave Aqua Fitness. Shawnee County fitness passes will no longer be accepted for entry or sign up of Shockwave Aqua Fitness ran classes or events. Owners of Shawnee County fitness passes can receive refunds for their unused Shawnee County fitness passes by submitting their unused passes with a refund form. See the attached PDF below for more information.
Shawnee County Fitness Pass Refund Letter
Blaisdell Family Aquatic Center's party room is available for rental during public hours. The pool can also be rented afterhours for private parties or events. You can make reservations online by clicking here or by calling 785-251-6900 for assistance.