- ADA Accessible
- Picnic Areas
The Gage Park mini-train has been making memories for children and adults alike for more than 50 years. Follow a mile-long scenic course through the heart of the park, as the engineer enlightens you on the history of Gage Park and the many attractions available in the park for you and your family to enjoy. Children under 12 months ride for free.
NOTE: Beginning Aug. 7 the mini-train will be open weekends only from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Punch Passes- 15 rides (Good for Mini-Train or Carousel)- $25
Punch passes are sold at the Mini-Train Depot or Carousel
Shawnee County Parks + Recreation reserves the right to shut down operations during inclement weather. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Ice, Sleet, Hail, Rain, Snow
- Tornado Watch or Warning Issued for Shawnee County
- Thunder and/or Lightning
- Temperatures exceeding 100ºF or less than 40ºF
- All daily operations will be canceled if any disqualifying weather event is projected to last for more than three regular operating hours.
- We will not open or reopen operation if a late start can not be made by 2 p.m.
- We will cease operations for the day if a weather event begins after 2 p.m.
- Tracks must be dry before the train opens.
- Weather determinations shall be based on National Weather Service forecasts.
Schedule (weather permitting)
*Last ride is at 4:45 PM