Click to Home
Go To Search

Report a Park Issue
Report a Park Issue

To report a maintenance issue in a park, visit YourGov. You may report the problem anonymously by clicking the “+” sign to enter your request or, if you wish to be contacted, please sign up and then sign in before placing your request.

You may also leave a message on the parks hotline at 785-251-4243 to report such park problems as vandalism, graffiti, broken equipment, downed tree limbs, lights that are out or other maintenance items.


Call 9-1-1.

Park Police:

For non-emergency matters call 785.806.1567.